Sunday, August 28, 2011

Elegant Simplicity Cakes!

It has been a while since my last post... have to admit there is way too many social media's to keep up with!!  So I decided to take this Sunday evening to update my blog with all the caking I have been doing since my last blog!

For the simpler side of life I have come up with my Elegant Simplicity Line of cakes for those who just want a great tasting and fabulous looking cake with simple buttercream design, with the occasional embellishments!



Saw this design work at I am Baker's blog!  LOVE IT!!  So easy and an instant crowd pleaser!


Not sure who started this Ruffle Cake but I heart this one as well!!  Another instant stunner!


A simply beautiful swirl design with an added gumpaste Ibanez Guitar!


Love this look!!  Used the rose tip to make the Ruffles all the way around the cake!  


My new favorite (time consuming) but gorgeous Pearl Cake!  Saw a similar cake made with fondant pearls over at Sweetalopita's blogspot!  I heart her!


A view of the top of The Pearl Cake!


I call this the Open White Rose Cake!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Its really fantastic to see the blog, they are published variety of cakes found in it and to be frank and in our site we are not having like this cakes, but by look its not like a cake, finally by seeing the content I clarify the doubts......
    inhyderabadshop
    inhyderabadshop@gmail.com
    http://www.inhyderabadmall.com/Cakes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Its really fantastic to see the blog, they are published variety of cakes found in it and to be frank and in our site we are not having like this cakes, but by look its not like a cake, finally by seeing the content I clarify the doubts......
    cakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Its really fantastic to see the blog, they are published variety of cakes found in it and to be frank and in our site we are not having like this cakes, but by look its not like a cake, finally by seeing the content I clarify the doubts......

    ReplyDelete